Re: Cover Art

> From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
>
> / Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:
> | Looking at the titlepage templates in XSL 1.42, it
> | appears there is no template for mediaobject or graphic.
> | So you aren't doing anything wrong, it just doesn't
> | work yet.
>
> See http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/dbdesign/
>
> Almost everyone wants something different on the titlepage.

I presume you are pointing to the section "Self-Customizing
Stylesheets" in this document, which describes building
a titlepage stylesheet from an XML specification file
using a special XSL transformation.  But the paper describes
it at the architectural level, not a practical level.

In the distribution, the template/README file says there
is "rudimentary" support for this feature.  Is the
implementation incomplete, or is it complete but just in
need of some documentation describing how to use it?
If it is the latter, I could take a stab at it.
If it is the former, I'll leave it to you.  8^)

bobs
                                            email: bobs@caldera.com
.