From: David Cramer [mailto:david_cramer@broadjump.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 11:20 AM
To: Bradford, Denis
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Generating CHM HTML Help files from DocBook?

We're using Jirka's stylesheets to make chms and will want to do
contextual help in the future. Do you forsee being able to share your
stylesheet tweaks in that area with Jirka at  some point? If not, any
tips or details you could post would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David

cmbu-htmlhelp.xsl

cmbu-htmlhelp-common.xsl