Re: Format conversion between PDF and DocBook

Hi Jirka,

You are right. I do need another pair of glasses.
After hours in front of the screen, it seems to make me blind.

Fortunately it worked well to convert from DocBook to PDF.

The trouble is that I can't find a solution to the opposite direction.
That is, conversion from PDF to DocBook.
My argument to having DocBook is that I can search for words
within the body of an Xml document.  (???)

Does anyone knows such a Java API?
Thanks a lot for your patience.

Carlos