RE: emacs with psgml GUI question

Yeah, thanks, Jeff. I found it. These lines occur in the .emacs file, which
of course is in my home directory. I was GREPing in the wrong directories.
DOH!

Dennis Grace

IBM Information Developer
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

If God dropped acid, would he see people?

                    Jeff Rancier
                    <jeff.rancier@softec       To:     Dennis Grace <dgrace@us.ibm.com>
                    hnics.com>                 cc:     "Docbook-Apps@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               Subject:     RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: emacs with psgml GUI question
                    07/31/01 03:45 PM

(setq-default sgml-set-face t)

(make-face 'sgml-comment-face)
(make-face 'sgml-doctype-face)
(make-face 'sgml-end-tag-face)
(make-face 'sgml-entity-face)
(make-face 'sgml-ignored-face)
(make-face 'sgml-ms-end-face)
(make-face 'sgml-ms-start-face)
(make-face 'sgml-pi-face)
(make-face 'sgml-sgml-face)
(make-face 'sgml-short-ref-face)
(make-face 'sgml-start-tag-face)

(set-face-foreground 'sgml-comment-face "dark magenta")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-doctype-face "red")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-end-tag-face "blue")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-entity-face "magenta")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-ignored-face "gray40")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-ms-end-face "green")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-ms-start-face "yellow")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-pi-face "lime green")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-sgml-face "brown")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-short-ref-face "deep sky blue")
(set-face-foreground 'sgml-start-tag-face "navy")

(setq-default sgml-markup-faces
'((comment . sgml-comment-face)
 (doctype . sgml-doctype-face)
 (end-tag . sgml-end-tag-face)