Re: How to structure XSL stylesheets for chunkingandnon-chunking

Dan York wrote:

> So I have a system that works... why I am asking the question?
> Well, does anyone have a better way to do this?  Is there any way to
> NOT have to have two separate stylesheets for chunking or non-chunking?
> Is there a way I can have *one* call and call it differently?

In a theory, you could place several stylesheets into one file, mark
them with id attribute and when invoking XSLT processor add this
identifier preceded with # to filename of stylesheet. But not all
processors support this.

> Or is the solution I have come up with the best way to do it?

AFAIK yes. I'm using same setup for sharing my own customizations.

		Jirka