Re: Font size of titles in recursive sections.

/ CHOVANEC Vladimír <Vladimir.CHOVANEC@asset.sk> was heard to say:
| Is there some way to "switch off" reduction of title font size in html
| output of recursive sections?
| I would like to have all titles to be same size.

Use CSS. The stylesheets use H1, H2, H3, etc. as most people would expect.
Your user agent is tinkering with the font sizes.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Our years, our debts, and our