Re: Converting from DocBook/SGML to DocBook/XML

Dan York <dyork@e-smith.com> writes:

> Hmmmm.... interesting command.  Definitely looks like it could have helped
> me. No, I didn't know about it.  The only thing is that the one on my
> system (Red Hat Linux 6.2) converts all tags to UPPERCASE, which is exactly
> NOT what I want to do.  Perhaps there is a newer version somewhere.

>From the very beginnings of sp's XML support there is sx (often
installed as sgml2xml or s2x), James Clark at his best!  sx knows about
the switch -xlower (output option).  Use sgmlnorm and then run the
resulting file through sx.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o