Re: condition attribute + XSL + generated toc

/ Bob Stayton <bobs@sco.COM> was heard to say:
| I ran into a similar problem and never did figure out why
| the TOC included references to elements that were excluded.

Probably because the TOC does its own parse of the tree, so the exclusion
logic would have to be applied also.

| I solved my problem by creating a small stylesheet to first
| filter my source file to a temporary xml file with the
| elements excluded, and then process the resulting temp file
| with the standard Docbook stylesheets.  That way I didn't
| need any customization at all, and the Docbook stylesheets
| had no knowledge of the excluded elements.  Here is my prefilter
| stylesheet adapted to your needs:

I think that's the "right answer" to this problem.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There is no such thing as an