Providing separate title pages for chapters ...

Hi,

I would like to allow for each chapter to have their own title pages.

I suggest that an empty function be defined and called in dbcompon.dsl
in the functions that handle chapters.

This will allow us to override the empty function in our customization
layer to do exactly what we want ...

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba
in 24 Hours, Special Edition, Using Samba