Re: PassiveTex problems

Matthias Gutbier writes:
 > 1) error messages in Tex, when processing the resulting fo file:
 >
 >    --Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted)
 >   --(to be read again)
 >   --l.3019 </fo:list-item-label>

yes, PassiveTeX does not understand that properly. annoying. I HATE
that list handling in XSL FO! I need to fix it.

 > 2) German Hyphenation (justified paragraphs) seems not to work at all in TEX
 > (Seems to be disabled)(Can't be a TEX config problem. It works with JADE.).

that surprises me. it should be straightforward. I'd have to see a
test file to diagnose it (the .fo file)

 > 3) Tex can't find any images (but does, if I use 1.29 stylesheets):
 >   -- File 'url(file:./images/pin.png' not found on input ...

sorry, passivetex does understand that horrible (and unnecessary)
XSLFO  idea of url('....'). my fault. I just cant face doing the work
of parsing it in TeX.

Sebastian