Re: EntityResolver?

ben a écrit :

> Jirka Kosek a écrit :
>
> > [...]
> > It just fails, or Xalan emits some error message?
>
> Yes, there is a single error message that cannot help me:
>
> XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): null

FYI, I've seen the reason why xalan was failing: it is due to the fact that
xalan creates only a new EntityResolver object, but doesn't provide a catalog
to the resolver (specific to the calatalog entity resolver). I've fixed the
problem by extending the CatalogEntityResolver class so that by default the
catalogs are the system ones (xml.catalog.files). If someone is interested, I
can send the extended class.

BG