Re: XSL stylesheets and libxslt - are there knownproblems?

/ Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> was heard to say:
| > I bet your document doesn't have a !DOCTYPE declaration. They're only
| > IDs if the DTD says they are. Otherwise they're just attributes that
| > happened to be named id.
|
| Uhh, DOCTYPE. Yeeees, got one of those. What about included entities? -
| do they need doctype's as well?

No, they can't have doctype declarations. Hmm. Try using a validating
parser on your document. Perhaps the DTD isn't being loaded?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In great affairs men show