Re: language selecetion

Martin Bohatý wrote:

> is there someone who can explain me language selection in DocBook (e.g.
> language for ToC, revisions etc. titles). Is there any default language?
> Which languages are supported?

Language sensitive strings are calculated according to nearest occurence
of lang atribute between ancestors. If your document is in single
language, it is enough to specify your language at the root element:

<!DOCTYPE ...>
<book lang="cs">
</book>

Default language is English (en). This can be changed by parametr in
stylesheets. Better practise is to left this information in document
source (as show above) as it increases portability.

Currently supported languages (from latest CVS):

ca Catalan
cs Czech
da Danish
de German