Re: MIF Output

At 04:55 16-04-2001, Norman Walsh wrote:
>Yes. DocBook: TDG was produced by going from SGML to MIF to Frame to print.
>I believe that Chris Maden published the stylesheets that did this, but I
>don't recall where. You might try searching the dsssl-list archives.

Unfortunately, the process is a bit complex, and so the final editing was
done only on the resulting Frame documents.  This caused the loss of some
localized style overrides, like the vertical spacing on the tables that
contain the element synopses. )-:

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant