chapter or Chapter?

Hello,

I've seen a difference between XSL 1.29 and 1.34 about the element text
generation. In 1.29 the chapter element is translated to Chapter, and in
1.34 chapter is translated to chapter (common/en.xml).

I think the 1.34 behaviour is not the right one: the title should at
least start by a capital letter!
What do you think?

Anyway, is there a way to change this without patching the en.xml file?
I know how to redefine templates but it is not a template.

Bye,
BG