Re: DocBook and JadeTex: Left and Right HeadersandFooters

Richard Sharpe wrote:

> At 08:13 AM 3/14/01 +0100, Juan R. Migoya wrote:
> >Jade works well with Jadetex when dealing with headers and footers
> >in two-side mode. It's fancyhdr waht deals with al this stuff.
>
> So, How do I configure pdfjadetex to use fancyhdr?

I'm working with Jadetex 3.5 and Jade 1.2.1.

I DON'T NEED to change anything in order to get corrects
headers and footers.

What I need to change in Jadetex is:

\evensidemargin\LeftMargin

with:

 \ifnum\PageTwoSide=0
     \evensidemargin\LeftMargin
 \else
     \evensidemargin\RightMargin
  \fi

This is to get correct margins in odd and even pages.

But it seems that Sebastian doesn't know why this is working now
in this way.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya