Re: Customizing Jadetex

Juan R. Migoya writes:
 > How can I customize Jadetex withou modifying the Jadetex.dtx file? I

yes. it reads a file called jadetex.cfg at runtime. thats it, thats
how you configure jadetex.

if there are substantial areas where you need to fiddle with JadeTeX,
something is very wrong. Jadetex is supposed to be a black box, NOT
something that you configure.

 > Other related question would be what variables in Jadetex are related to
 > those in Jade.

sorry, no easy answer to this. you have to read the jade source to be
100% sure

I'd be very surprised indeed to find anything you need to know thats
different in MikTeX, as opposed to whatever TeX I use, except how to
build a format file.

sebastian