Re: Does JadeTeX work?

I'm using Jadetex 3.4, DSSSL 1.62 and Jade 1.2.1 and it works fine.
The only thing I had to change is the "oddleftmargin" and "evenleftmargin"

in jadetex, to get it working with two-side (diferentes left margins for
odd
and even pages).

Also, there were a question in this list just about your problem, some
days ago.
Sebastian replied saying that you should change "cleardoublepage" to
"clearpage". Please check the archives because I have not this message
here and I may be
missing something.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya