Important Release Notes for the DocBook XSL Stylesheets

Folks,

A couple of important notes that I should have included in the
announcements:

1. The stylesheets don't work with XT unless you edit html/index.xsl and
   fo/index.xsl. (Remove the generate-index template and turn off generated
   indexes in the parameters.)

   I'm *this close* to dropping support for XT. But I know a lot of
   folks still use it, so I'll try to do something for 1.30. I'll
   try to get it out this weekend.

2. The extensions don't work with Saxon 6.1. Mike changed the interfaces
   and I haven't had a chance to fix the code. Turn off extensions if
   you're using 6.1.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--