Re: ID/IDREF browsing

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 07:43:35AM -0800, Michael Smith wrote:
> In working with <xref> and other such elements that have required
> IDREF attributes (e.g. linkend), I find to be really annoying that
> most editing applications require me to manually type in the value of
> the ID I want to link to. It seems to me that any validating editor
> should maintain a list of the IDs, and let me browse/choose from it.
>
> Is anyone on the list aware of any editing applications that provide
> support for this type of ID/IDREF browsing or completion?

Well, this seems like a good opportunity to mention our
soon-to-be-released-commercially offering: Morphon XMLEditor.

The idref popup can be seen in screenshot number 9 on

    http://www.morphon.com/screenshots/screenshots.html

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed