Table orientation

Having looked it up in the book, I've set <table orient="land"> (and
port), but it seems to make no difference. I don't get any errors when
I run Jade, either, so I assume the sgml itself is fine.

Does this happen generally? am I missing a stylesheet option? (I can
see no difference in the HTML source either way).

Er. How do I turn tables on their sides? Have I missed out something
very basic and stupid?

Humble thanks...

--
Ailbhe --  New to alt.fan.pratchett?  http://www.lspace.org/fandom/afp/