Re: norman's xsl/stylesheets v1.17 where am i going wrong

/ madhu <bmadi_1@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
| Hi,
| given this scenario
[...]
|                To optimize
|                 </para>
|                 <substeps performance="required">
|                   <step>
|                 <para>
|                Edit the Makefile
|                </para>
|                </step>
xxx|                 </substeps>
xxx|                 <substeps performance="required">
|                   <step>
|                 <para>
|                Edit the Makefile
|                </para>
|                </step>
xxx|                 </substeps>
xxx|                 <substeps performance="required">
|                   <step>
|                 <para>
|                Edit the Makefile
|                </para>
|                </step>
xxx|                 </substeps>
xxx|                 <substeps performance="required">
|                   <step>
|                 <para>
|                Edit the Makefile
|                </para>
|                </step>
|                 </substeps>
|                 </step>
[...]

| the substeps get rendered as 1 1 1 1 instead of either a, b, c, d, or may be
| even ii, ii, iii, iv, is acceptable
| something wrong with my mark up or is it a bug

Your markup requests four sets of substeps, each with one step. What
you want is one set of substeps, with four steps. Delete the lines
that I've indicated with 'xxx' above.

| PS : ooops! oh! oh! norman off to a well deserved holiday
| norman here's wishing you a very happy and pleasant holiday

Thanks.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--