Announce: DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets V1.55 (experimental)

What the subject says: http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/

The results of all my recent hacking. And rebuilding my distribution
toolchain on Linux ;-)

Changes since version 1.54 (2000-04-06)

Changes to docbook/*

  | 2000-07-20  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.55 released (experimental)

Changes to docbook/bin/*

  | 2000-07-19  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* collateindex.pl: Escape less than and ampersand in generated

Changes to docbook/common/*

  | 2000-07-19  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* dbcommon.dsl: Added info-element-list. Remove special
  | 	  formating for labels on appendixes in articles (it caused
  | 	  cross referencing problems). Remove comments and remarks
  | 	  from cross referenced titles.
  |
  | 	* dbl10n.dsl: Added et, hu, in, sl, zhcn
  |
  | 	* dbl1da.ent: Updated.
  |
  | 	* dbl1et.dsl, dbl1et.ent, dbl1hu.dsl, dbl1hu.ent, dbl1in.dsl,
  | 	  dbl1in.ent, dbl1sl.dsl, dbl1sl.ent, dbl1zhcn.dsl,
  | 	  dbl1zhcn.ent: New file.
  |
  | 	* dbl1pl.dsl: Updated localized start and end quote marks
  |
  | 	* dbl1ro.dsl, dbl1ro.ent: Updated navigation terms

Changes to docbook/docsrc/*

  | 2000-07-20  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* common-version.sgm, common.sgm, html-version.sgm, html.sgm,
  | 	  lib-version.sgm, lib.sgm, print-version.sgm, print.sgm:
  | 	  Updated filerefs in pointers to change logs

Changes to docbook/html/*

  | 2000-07-19  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* dbbibl.dsl: Fix subtitle problem in dbmixed
  |
  | 	* dbblock.dsl: Support DocBook V4 Remark in addition to V3
  | 	  Comment
  |
  | 	* dbchunk.dsl: Added chunk-section-depth to support
  | 	  variable-depth chunking of recursive Sections
  |
  | 	* dbcompon.dsl, dbinfo.dsl: Support ArticleInfo
  |
  | 	* dbfootn.dsl: Allow footnotes in table titles
  |
  | 	* dbhtml.dsl: Added mappings for ldquor and rdquor
  |
  | 	* dbttlpg.dsl: Support multiple copyright holders and better
  | 	  formating of othercontrib
  |
  | 	* docbook.dsl: Added support for ET, HU, IN, SL, and ZHCN
  | 	  localizations

Changes to docbook/lib/*

  | 2000-07-19  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* dblib.dsl: Added mappings for ldquor and rdquor

Changes to docbook/print/*

  | 2000-07-19  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* dbbibl.dsl: Fix subtitle problem in dbmixed
  |
  | 	* dbblock.dsl: Allow tables to float, support Remark in
  | 	  addition to Comment
  |
  | 	* dbcompon.dsl, dbinfo.dsl: Support ArticleInfo
  |
  | 	* dblink.dsl: Make an empty sequence for anchors so that
  | 	  backend linking works
  |
  | 	* dblists.dsl: Fix an inheritnum bug
  |
  | 	* dbprint.dsl: Added reference to info-element-list; made
  | 	  inherited attributes explicit in nop-style
  |
  | 	* dbverb.dsl: Whitespace changes
  |
  | 	* docbook.dsl: Added support for ET, HU, IN, SL, and ZHCN
  | 	  localizations

Changes to docbook/doc/testdata/*

  | 2000-07-20  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* c01.htm, jtest.dsl, jtest.rtf, jtest.sgm, test.rtf,
  | 	  test.sgm: New file.

Changes to docbook/contrib/imagemap/*

  | 2000-07-19  Norman Walsh  <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  |
  | 	* imagemap.dsl: Improve support for missing targets

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Thou shalt not pray to Zeus for