xsl ver 1.14 few bugs? ;-))

Hi Norman

even with docbook xsl ver 1.14.these are yet to be fixed

i) xref bug is still there , it is still using the last xsl if since it doesnt
know what to do, it still generates " don't know what to text blah blah"

ii) attribution is not generated properly, for example with dssl it generates
like this:
Moments after sending this message, I regretted making the assertion
that it wasn't jargon-filled. That's nonsense and I knew better.  (I
really don't think it's theological, but if you do, I won't argue the
point any further.)
					norman walsh circa 2000
but with xsl it is like this:

Norman walsh circa 2000

Moments after sending this message, I regretted making the assertion
that it wasn't jargon-filled. That's nonsense and I knew better.  (I
really don't think it's theological, but if you do, I won't argue the
point any further.)

hope you get my point .

iii) also with respect to table of contents ( i mean the heading itself) with
chunked output it makes sense to have a heading Table of content (in bold) but
with a single thml output it looks ugly . can this fixed ( should be possible
since you are checking for whether it should be chunked or not)

can you please look into this especially the xref thing .i do depend on you for
some of my work.
i am curious to also know in your entire xsl stylesheet you have not made use of
the xsl:key not even once , i feel ( please i am a xsl newbie) xref might get
solved with that . any particular reason . is it xt hasn't implemented it ?

thank you in advance

regards

 --
maddy
         Fishing baskets are employed to catch fish;

					        --"Chuang Tzu"