<authorblurb> in <artheader> with Norms stylesheets

I'm running Norms stylesheets 1.52 (yes, I should probably move to a
newer version) for HTML output.  The following document works ok with

(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
        (normalize "subtitle")
        (normalize "authorgroup")
        (normalize "author")
        (normalize "authorblurb")
        ;;(normalize "othercredit")
        (normalize "releaseinfo")
        (normalize "copyright")
        (normalize "pubdate")
        (normalize "revhistory")
        (normalize "legalnotice")
        (normalize "abstract")))

in my style.dsl.

<!DOCTYPE Article PUBLIC "-//Davenport//DTD DocBook V3.0//EN">

<article>
  <artheader>
    <title>My title</title>

    <author>
      <firstname>Jochen</firstname>
      <surname>Hein</surname>
    </author>
      <authorblurb>
      </authorblurb>

Changing <authorblurb> into the <author> tag misses the blurb in the
output.  Shouldn't do the stylesheets print it in both cases as
default?

Another sidenote, shouldn't be something like
        (element systemitem ($mono-seq$))
default in the stylesheets?  Or a template to switch easily depending
on the role attribute (for people like me with not enough knowledge in
DSSSL)?

Jochen

--
Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind, wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen, sind sie schwierig.