Learning to do my own stylesheets

	Hi!

	I'm testing this. I'm modifing the gdp-both.dsl stylesheet and it looks
great!

	I'm modifying some things in order to save space paper and beautifing a
bit.

	I have a problem with the subtitle of the book. I did these changes:

;; The quadding of division-level titles ('Set', 'Book', and 'Part').
(define division-title-quadding
 'center)

;; The quadding of division-level subtitles ('Set', 'Book', and 'Part').
(define division-subtitle-quadding
 'center)

;;What quadding do you want by default; start, center, justify, or end?
(define %default-quadding%
 'justify)

and all runs ok but division-subtitle-quadding. The subtitle is printed
(I'm talking about the print sheet) like 'start

	:-??

The code is:
  <bookinfo>
    <title>&HFLGU;</title>
    <subtitle>&HF; &HFLVER;</subtitle>
   </bookinfo>

	Another dudes:

	- What is the parameter to reduce the margin for <para> elements?
	- And the most important: how can I learn to find and understand the
stylesheet parameters? I'm not sure if they depend of Docbook stylesheet
or they are dsssl keywords and I am too new to the jargon so I think I
lost lots of information.

	Thanks for your time.

--
	A.Ismael Olea González