Re: cygwin stopped working

No TOP post please

On 14/02/2018 02:41, Bryan Zimmer wrote:
I have been following this thread closely as I have a similar problem. It
only differs in that mintty, which I use to start bash, fails completely.
It tells me that it cannot fork, that the problem could be that I have more
than 1 cygwin1.dll, that I should run rebaseall or rebase --help.
Unfortunately all cygwin processes have the same problem. Even a fresh,
clean re-installation of all of cygwin left me with the same problem.

Have you checked, what Andreas did ?

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:58 PM, Andreas Schiffler