Re: ada gnat import library missing ?

On 10/30/2017 02:14 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 30/10/2017 10:54, JonY wrote:
>> On 10/28/2017 02:37 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>>
>>> as I do not find any import library for
>>> /usr/bin/cyggnat-6.dll
>>>
>>> can you check ?
>>

>> Looks like the Makefile neglected to generate the import libs, can you
>> copy the dll over to see if it links right while I do a new gcc build to
>> fix this, thanks.
>
> Hi Jon,
> if the idea is to copy
> /usr/bin/cyggnat-6.dll as /usr/lib/libgnat-6.dll.a
>
> it links but the program fails
>
> $ ./hello.exe
> -bash: ./hello.exe: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

That's what the ADA Makefile is doing during the build. What does that
error mean in win32 terms? can you run it under cmd with the appropriate
PATHs?

Can you also post your hello world example setup? I don't know much
about ADA.

-2 with the appropriate import libraries should be coming along by the
end of the week if all goes well.