Re: No error messages printed out within Windows Command Prompt when shared libraries are not found

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:41:05, Luca wrote:
If I run the program within the Windows Command Prompt, I do not get any er=
ror messages (the program simply does not do anything).

Yeah, you do:

foo.exe - System Error
The program can't start because libfoo.dll is missing from your computer. Try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK

http://lut.im/qFIrHFkG6Y/LjKasGBjWeIeqOgY.png