warnings starting "emacs"

Hi,

I've updated my system to the latest package versions and I use
Cygwin x86_64 on top of Windows 10. Unfortunately, I get some
warnings when a start "emacs".

PC26 cygwin64 26 emacs Cygwin.bat
PC26 cygwin64 27 libGL error: Screen is not Windows-DRI capable

** (emacs:9112): WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

(emacs:9112): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_window_parse_geometry() called on a window with no visible children; the window should be set up before gtk_window_parse_geometry() is called.

(emacs:9112): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error loading XPM image loader: Image type 'xpm' is not supported

Is it necessary to install another package? Is it possible to avoid
he warning? Thank you very much for any help in advance.

Best regards

Siegmar