Re: gawk 4.1.4: CR separate char for CRLF files

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:45:34, cyg Simple wrote:
David, I don't know what it is about your email that my thunderbird
client doesn't like but I can't read your email except from reviewing
the message source.

Hes using quoted-printable, but he is not actually breaking on 80, so it just
comes out as one long line. Really annoying, and I usually wont even reads posts
from people who do that. Here is an example: