RE: setup 2.880 release candidate - please test

Looks good.  I did fond one other behavior that I believe should be changed.  When you are typing in the search box, if you press the enter key, it's the same as pressing the Next button and starts the install.  My $.02 is that Enter should be ignored when focus is in the search box.

Thanks,
Dave