Cygwin Time Machine has moved

Greetings, All,
First, my apologies in advance if this is considered off-topic, or unwelcome in some way. I figured this would be an appropriate audience in which to express this information. If a more appropriate forum is suggested, I will post this there too. Thanks!

-----

                        !!  Attention  !!

The Cygwin Time Machine has moved! After many years (and several complaints) I've finally moved it to an off-site server with much better bandwidth available. I've also swapped out the FTP server for a standard web server for package delivery, which should be more firewall friendly too.

Information on the new location is here:

   http://www.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/cygwin/timemachine.html

There are instructions on how to rename your existing Cygwin download repository to be implicitly reused with this new location and how to update your setup.rc similarly.

This will (hopefully) be (fairly) painless for people to convert over to. (And even if it isn't, they won't have a choice once I shutdown the old server. :)

I've update the Time Machine webpage on the old site with similar information as I've describe here (but with more detail).

For the "TL;DR" crowd:

Old circa prefix was:

   ftp://www.fruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/

New circa prefix is:

   http://ctm.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/

I'm giving people two weeks to convert over before yanking the old service.

Thank you for your attention. :)

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com