Wanted Custom Shaker Cup

Greetings,

Please let me know if you manufacture plastic cups
We are looking for a 12 oz plastic shaker cup with a lid
that has no hole. The inside of the cup must not have a
rim or ring around because the powder gets stuck on the rim after shaking.

The quantity we are looking for is 100,000 and 200,000 and 300,000
And we need a wraparound imprint in 2 colors
The color of the cup is white.

Please email or call me with any questions

Phone: 562-372-8589

Sincerely,
Joseph Taylor