installing dask python (psutils problem)

Ken,

thanks for the answer.

psutil is a dependency of a dependency. Thus not so easily disabled (I had
already looked at it).

In the end I ran py.test as instructed in the tutorial for dask but with
verbose. Then it 'core dumped' when dealing with h5py (verbose enabled me to
track the precise error).

I ran it after this command:

pip3 install --upgrade --force-reinstall h5py

And the installation and tests went smoothly.

Probably the package should require an upper version of h5py.

Everything seems normal now. The solution is here if anyone gets stuck in the
same error.

Best regards,
--
Felipe Martins Vieira