Re: Please explain how to add to a thread in this mailing list

Thank you for responding to my post. I think I asked the wrong question. What I really want to know is how to use this mailing list and others like it. I'm new at this, and can't find any instructions anywhere. Such lists must have become part of the culture, and I must have missed school that day. I'm able to create a post, but don't know how to reply to one. Somehow I got the feeling that I should only reply to the mailing list, rather than directly to the person (like you) who responded to my post. I don't get responses via email, and don't even know if I should. Instead, I check for them periodically on the web page for the mailing list archive. If I find a response, I don't know the right way to reply.