Re: PS and AWK Linux Commands on Cygwin

On 8/4/2016 6:30 AM, Scott Geiger wrote:
Thanks, this was helpful.  When I use -W I get one process that contains the uppercase value that I entered through the grep command but not the lowercase processes.

Is there a parameter to ignore case?

Are you asking if there is a parameter to grep to get it to ignore case?
Have you checked the man page for grep?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=man+grep