Re: problem building with cmake under cygwin (need clang)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 2:45 AM, LMH  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to compute the convex hull of a high dimensional space (46D x
> 2000 rows). The qhull app available in cygwin/math is based on relatively
> old code and runs out of memory.
>
> I found another version the is supposed to be able to do higher dimensions.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/tomilov/quickhull/src
>
> This version is set up to build with cmake, so I installed cmake in cygwin
> and ran it as,
>
> cmake ./src
>
> Note, I had to copy CMakeLists.txt into the src directory to get this to
> work. If I don't do that, I get the error,

That usually won't work. Instead of copying CMakeLists.txt to the src
directory, you should specify the directory where CMakeLists.txt is
located when invoking CMake.

Steps for building in a separate build directory:

mkdir _build
cd    _build
cmake ..

Csaba