Launch windows program with windows env var

Greetings,
is it possible to launch windows program with windows environment over
ssh? The Cygwin overwrites few needed variables (like TERM). Sure,
it's would be possible to call it `TERM=xxx program` but that would
means that I would have to manage the variables twice, once for
calling from cygwin, once for launching from windows. I would like to
avoid that.

So, is what I want possible?

Thanks for help,
Tomas Volf