BashHere Prompt

Several years back, I wrote a utility to create a "Bash Here" prompt
similar to the "Command Prompt Here" WinXP powertoy, but I really
didn't have any way of sharing it with others.

It doesn't really bundle in to a package, nor is it something that
would be included with the DLL, so I'm not clear on how else to
contribute this.

If anyone would like to look at it, I've hosted it on my Google Drive
at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Lha7Y9_doHUENLV3ZDV0JHS3M