[ANNOUNCEMENT] gnumeric 1.12.28-1

The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:

* gnumeric-1.12.28-1
* gnumeric-devel-1.12.28-1

The Gnumeric spreadsheet is part of the GNOME desktop environment. The goal
of Gnumeric is to be the best possible spreadsheet. We are not attempting
to clone existing applications. However, Gnumeric can read files saved with
other spreadsheets and we offer a customizable feel that attempts to
minimize the costs of transition.

This is an update to the latest upstream release.

--
Yaakov