Re: Conflict between Cygwin 1.7 and Ubuntu for Windows 14316

On 4/13/2016 9:11 AM, John Cowan wrote:
LLoyd scripsit:

John, if you can confirm?

Exactly right.

Please also provide the "cat /mnt/c/file1" and "cat /mnt/c/file2" from UoW.

From the Cygwin shell (note that my Cygwin and Windows home directories
are the same: /home/cowan is a Cygwin symlink to /cygdrive/c/Users/cowan):

cowan@large-skunk ~
$ echo stuff >file1

cowan@large-skunk ~
$ cat file1
stuff

cowan@large-skunk ~
$ ls -l file1
-rw-r--r--+ 1 cowan cowan 6 Apr 13 08:57 file1