Re: How to run xinit without first entering a cygwin terminal

By the way, the error that popped up when running startx from the
windows command line was something like this:
"Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-XsPeRupEi : connection refused"
and "environment variable $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS isn't properly configured"