Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin

It looks as though there is a problem with `execute_process` (and the
deprecated `exec_program`). I haven't tried uninstalling the Win32
version of CMake, but it's definitely the CygWin version that is
running.

Could you try at least taking the win32 cmake off your path?
Or as an experiment, running `PATH=/usr/bin cmake .` ?

Problems with exec'ing external programs would otherwise lead me to
suspect BLODA or something trying to inject hooks into all processes
on startup. You aren't trying to run this in conemu by any chance?

-Tony