Re: Cygwin / MSYS2 runtime fails on Wine beause of accessing to (*ReferencedDomains)->Domains[-1]

Hi Corinna,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:45 PM, Corinna Vinschen
<corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
> That's a crash in wcsncpy.  Where's the NULL pointer coming from?
> The pointer I created for the domain name points to an empty
> unicode string, it's not NULL.
>
> Oh, hang on.
>
> On Windows, the name part of the logon sid is the login sid as
> a string.  So, if the login sid is S-1-5-5-0-1234, the name of the
> sid is L"S-1-5-5-0-1234".
>
> Is it possible that Wine doesn't reflect that?

Thanks for the hints, very useful. My previous patch actually
fixed(hacked) two independent issue in Wine, sorry for not mention
about it, I just forgot. Now Cygwin fixed one, the remain one seems
like a Wine bug, nothing to do with Cygwin. With the second issue
fixed(hacked) in Wine, Cygwin is happy now. I'll investigate the
second issue deeper, maybe your hints is exactly the reason.

Thank you very much for the help!

--
Regards,
Qian Hong