RE: Is There A Way to Update ADB?

Sorry, Christopher,

One last question, so that I can properly understand this and ask correctly for help in xda...

I downloaded Cygwin from Cygwin.com, and only selected additionally "pv" and "util-linux" during its installaion.

Since adb isn't part of Cygwin, then I don't understand how I could run adb on Cygwin terminal, and the adb ver isn't the one I have on the Android SDK.

For your reference, the method's link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994705