Re: connection sharing

$ grep Control /etc/ssh_config
ControlMaster auto
ControlPath   ~/.ssh/cm_socket/%r@%h:%p

$ ssh -M -L 5432:192.168.2.105:5432 greno@192.168.2.103
greno@192.168.2.103's password:
bind: Address already in use
channel_setup_fwd_listener: cannot listen to port: 5432
Could not request local forwarding.
$ (this is the remote connection)

### instead of reusing the first connection it creates a new connection every time under Cygwin.

I also found an old posting by Corrina that stated that connection sharing was not implemented but that was back around
2009.  Maybe it's still not implemented.