Cygrunsrv starts sshd twice after disconnect (1.7.25 i686 WinXP)

I have sshd running as a Windows service, installed via cygrunsrv. It basically works fine, but once a day (maybe after DSL reconnect) when I try to re-open my connection to the PC, I notice that some reverse tunnels cannot be established. Upon further investigation I have found that two sshd.exe processes are running, one of which can be stopped via the Windows Services dialog, but the other one is still running, blocking the ports which my reverse tunnels should use as listening ports on the Windows machine.

The registry says that sshd is started with -D option as is to be expected. So everything seems fine. Can somebody tell me why to sshd processes are running? If I kill the zombie one, the Windows service works as sxpected and I can establish my reverse tunnels again.
--
Alexander Kriegisch