Re: Problems with Cygwin symlinks on a TrueCrypt volume

On Dec 16 10:33, Dr Rainer Woitok wrote:
> Corinna,
>
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:06:26 +0100 you wrote:

> > You just have to put the released Cygwin 1.7.27 DLL back in place,
> > that's all.  I assume you copied it somewhere else for the time being?
> > Just copy it back into place and, if that was not the solution, copy the
> > snapshot DLL over again.
>
> Well but the FAQ at
>
>     http://cygwin.com/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.snapshots
>
> tells a more complicated story.

Yes, it does, becasue in the general case that's the better and more
correct way.  I just read my test request and see that I missed asking
you to test only the DLL, because that would have been sufficient here.
Sorry about that.

Corinna

Red Hat