Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.3.1152-1

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 05:08:20PM +0100, Bj?rn Kautler wrote:
>Ok, so you are telling me that it is "nothing" if a small - probably
>unintended - change breaks the whole vim functionality? o_O
>Especially if there is a fix as small as the erroneous change?
>C'mon, you're kidding me, aren't you?

My point was that continuing to speculate after the issue has been
identified is pointless.  The package maintainer reads the cygwin list.
The ball is in his court.  Wondering about the motivation for changes,
drawing allusions to other packages, and telling real life stories is
just adding noise.